We are a free and open multilingual dictionary that provides instant definitions from many respected reference resources such as the Random House College Dictionary, Princeton WordNet, Wiktionary, Webster Dictionary, U.S. National Library of Medicine, DOD Dictionary of Military and Associated Terms and many more.
The Web's Largest Resource for
Definitions & Translations
A Member Of The STANDS4 Network
Our latest definitions»
- tryam by sj.netwallexpert
- THE WORD “TRYAM” IS DERIVED FROM THE WORD “TRIYAMBAKA” OR “TRIYAMBAKA DEVA”, LI…
- jakay by 8ERUA
- jakay (AU) is a slang Aussie subcultural term for any woman named Marion known …
- chare by mahadeo.dhokale
- Chare is the village name in India in Maharashtra State in Solapur district in …
- tulee by rickjames319.jt
- To debney pesc on the toupon.
- enternal by hope2otherstz
Are you a words master?»